Sunday, September 11, 2011

Labor Day, Landen's Blessing, Madden's Bday!

Most of the family (the ones that could make it) got together at my sister's house for some fun!  We went to their annual Peach Days parade and activities afterwards.  And we went swimming all together and celebrated Madden's FIRST birthday!  So cute :)  The weekend was TONS of fun!  As you can see from the pics, I got pretty swollen, but still had a blast!
 Jayce was LOVIN' the candy part of the parade :-D
 Sweet McKenna, lookin' just as cute as ever!
Grandma Lou with baby Landen.... this baby boy was blessed over the weekend, too.  And he is absolutely adorable!  He is such a sweet baby and hardly ever cries.  I just love him so much!
 Madden... on his 1st birthday!!  Too cute!
 Navey catching the eye of the candy-throwers ;-)
 Raef was probably the best candy-getter I've ever seen!
 Brett was so nice to help the younger kids gather up some candy!
 What cute nieces and nephews I have!!  (If only the could ALL have been together)
 The "grown ups"
 The Peach Days fair!
 This was stinkin' funny!  They had those awkward club things and were supposed to try to knock the other one off of their stand.  So awkward and hilarious to watch!!!
 Raefy rockin' the rock climbing wall!
 My sexy man was the one of two guys we saw all day that made it to the top of this rock climbing wall!! *whistle whistle*
 Swimmin' with the fam!  Good times!!
Cute, little Madden LOVED jumping into the pool to me and we got to where I would say, "One, two...." and he'd say, "THEE!"  SO CUTE!!
 Memories!!  Gotta love this fun fam stuff!
 Playing beach-ball volleyball!  I joined in later :)   Don't you just love Dad's hat? hehe  Plus, I love how it looks like Jayce is saying, "What?!  That's all you got?!!"
 Happy Birthday to Madden!!!!!!
 YAAAAAY for the Birthday Boy!!!  1 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment