Thursday, August 11, 2011

Our 2 new nephews...


This post is a little late, but this year we got two new nephews and they are both the sweetest little guys! Kayla's is baby Easton. Mel's is baby Landen. We love them both so much!!Me & Baby Easton



How cute is this?? Lydia loves her baby cousin!



Baby Easton... I am so attached to this little guy! We had just found out I was pregnant when we got to go see him. I couldn't stop holding him and kissing his chubby cheeks! Congrats Kayla!



I got to go visit Mel just a couple of weeks after she had her sweet baby boy. I LOVE this little guy! He is so darn cute... I just wish I had MORE pictures!

2 comments:

  1. cute pics :) You're gonna be such a cute mom! Also how do you make the picture collages? I love em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use picasa... google it! It's free! And thank you :)

    ReplyDelete